FPN is hiring an Adminstrative Consultant
Download Job Description.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Joe Matessa at email@example.com.
Family Pride Network of Central Ohio is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. The organization’s mission is to connect and support LGBT families and prospective parents through social events, educational programs, and professional resources within the State of Ohio. For more information about Family Pride Network, go to www.familypridenetwork.org.
- This role will operate with direction from the FPN board president and manage high level execution of member communication as well as other administrative tasks.
- This individual will function as an independent contractor and will be provided with a 1099 form at years end. As an Independent contractor, no benefits other than hourly compensation shall be paid.
- Compensation: $12/hour
- Hours: 4-6 hours/week; varies, flexible to your schedule
- Respond to inquires coming from social media and email. Direct inquiries to the appropriate board member contact
- Execute new member onboarding process as needed (TBD by development committee)
- Update membership database & facilitate outreach as necessary
- Track membership expirations and facilitate renewal process
- Execute social media posts as planned by the marketing committee
- Post new event and blog posts to the FPN website as needed
- Facilitate operational details of events including but not limited to developing signup forms, managing registration and sign in process, creating name tags, etc.
- Highly organized – ability to set priorities, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Responsiveness and accountability – self-start with flexibility to accomplish tasks and responsibilities on own time
- Expert communication skills - ability to speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques
- Access to a private computer and internet access
- Experience with and a good understand of how to use social media platforms. Specifically Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Proficiency and/or ability and willingness to learn how to use computer programs for:
- Word processing (ex. Microsoft Word)
- Databases (ex. Mailchimp)
- Spreadsheets (ex. Microsoft excel)
- Bookkeeping (ex. QuickBooks)
- Internet/website (ex. Squarespace)
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Joe Matessa at firstname.lastname@example.org.